Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all!!!



Can y'all believe it's the first day of fall?? Already?? Seems like the summer just flew by. And before we know it, old man winter will be rearing his ugly head! Ugh! Winter is my least favorite season. I guess because I hate snow! Yes, I said it. I hate driving in it, I hate being cold, I hate the shorter days, well, there just ain't much about winter I like at all! But I do love fall. The cooler, but not cold, temps, the beautiful colors of the leaves, apple cider, pumpkins, hay rides, and corn mazes. So much fun! Scott and I are planning a day trip to a farm about an hour from our home to do all that fun stuff. I can't wait! What fun and exciting plans do you have for fall? Whatever your plans, enjoy each day to the fullest. Because before we know it, winter will be here. Ugh, again!

Until next time. . .

5 comments:

  1. OH Donna...I am SO dreading winter!!!! I do love the fall though, me & hubby want to go back to Amish country in Ohio before winter sets in, I want to do some Christmas shopping over there! How is your son doing? Has he decided for sure on the military yet? Have a great weekend dear friend ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome with big open arms...FALL season!!! I'm soooo happy that it's here:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall to you too Donna!
    Hope your weekend is wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna and Happy Fall to you too! I have to tell you this, I LOVE the change of all seasons but fall is probably my favorite.

    Enjoy your weekend,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love fall with all the colors, but yes winter is around the corner, ugh! At least I tend to get more crafting done in the winter since I can't work outside. Hope you found some goodies on your trip.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete