Monday, October 25, 2010

Let It Snow!!

No, no, I promise I have not lost my mind! What little there is of it left, that is!! Hubby and I worked on more yard art over the weekend. If you remember, we did wooden pumpkin signs for the yard that were such a big hit this season. I've had several people ask me for a snowman as well, so we got to work! I drew out the pattern myself, hubby cut them out and I painted them. I am pleased with how he turned out:



We'll see how well these little guys do! They aren't the least bit "prim", but prim isn't in big demand in this neck of the woods, so I'm hoping these will be a big hit. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I hope everyone has a great Monday! I'm off to work!

Until next time. . .

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    This snowman is so cute, even if he's not prim. Snowmen of any kind always seem to sell well, so I'm sure they will sell for you.
    Have a great week!
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your snowman is cute. Not everything has to be prim Donna. You did real good on this one.
    Hugs,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he is cute! Wishing you lots of luck selling him!

    *hugs*
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute~ I too am thinking about getting Christmas underway.
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Donna, great job on designing it! Prim is not popular around here at all so I know what you mean. It actually makes me sad. =[

    I agree with Jean, snowmen are very popular right now so I don't think you will have any problems. Best wishes on selling the cuties!

    ReplyDelete