Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tasty Tuesday ~ Gingersnap Dip!

Here's a quick and easy dip that would be great for an appetizer at your next family get together or for a fall bridal shower or baby shower.



Gingersnap Dip

1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1 cup powdered sugar
1 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice


Mix all ingredients together. Chill. Serve with gingersnap cookies and fresh apple slices.

That's it! Can't get much easier than that, right?

I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

Until next time. . .

3 comments:

  1. I make a dip similar to this only I add one 15oz. can of pumpkin. It is really good with Vanilla Wafers or Graham Crackers.
    Enjoy your day Donna.
    Hugs, AMY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that sounds good, Donna! I bet it would be good with Vanilla Wafers too as someone mentioned. I'm writing it down! Thanks for sharing!

    Love your candle makeover in the post below! That turned out great! Love it!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete