Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I hope everyone had a great Tuesday. Mine turned out o.k. We went to court today for the kid's accident. The judge was very lenient and it only cost us $61 which was court fees. The kid has to go to an 8 hour driving improvement class which I will have to pay between $50 and $75 for. He has six months to do this and once he turns in his certificate showing that he has successfully completed this class, the judge will dismiss the ticket and it won't go on his record. Which means that when he is able to get another vehicle, we won't have to pay high risk insurance. Yay! I was very pleased with that. The only thing that upset me was the fact that the woman he hit was there and when the judge asked her if she was hurt she said yes!!! Then the police officer showed the judge pictures of both vehicles after the crash and the judge just laughed and said it didn't appear that her vehicle sustained any damage. She then had to admit that her vehicle was only scratched. I wanted to laugh out loud since it was obvious that the judge didn't believe she was hurt any more than I did. Plus she didn't have any medical records to present as evidence. Some people just amaze me. But all in all, everything went well and we were only there for about an hour.

O.k., now on to Tasty Tuesday. Today I'm sharing a recipe for a mayonnaise based potato salad that is so simple and super delicious.



Dill Potato Salad

8 oz. sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. dill
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
4 cups diced red potatoes cooked (leave skins on)
1/4 cup chopped onion

Mix sour cream, mayo, and seasonings in large bowl. Add potatoes and onions and mix lightly. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.


That's it! So quick and easy and yummy! We like this hot but it's really good cold too. I usually make this when we grill out burgers. It makes a great side dish for cookouts.

Well, that's all I've got for today. It's back to work tomorrow for me! I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

Until next time. . .

Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Your salad looks dee-lish! I just told hubs it was time for me to make some.

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it all turned out so well! Yeah, those people are out there- the ones looking to get something for nothing. No wonder things are so high priced. Thank Goodness the judge called her on her 'pain'!

    Enjoy your week..


    Lynne
    dlynne172@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh that looks soooo good! And Im hungry too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks wonderful! I'm so glad all went well with the hearing and it won't go on his record:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna~

    I am so glad that everything went well in court. It is amazing how some people are. I am glad that the judge did not believe her. He should have thrown her in jail for trying to lie in court...lol!

    I hope you have a great day!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some people will try anything to get $$ for nothing! So glad the judge saw through her antics and glad everything worked out for you all. Lots better than what you imagined, huh? That's good to hear! Glad it won't go on his record.

    ReplyDelete