Good Sunday morning to all!! As usual, I'm a day late and a dollar short (so the saying goes) in getting my Spring/Easter Giveaway posted! Sorry for the delay ~ yesterday just got away from me and I didn't have a chance to get my pics taken of all my giveaway goodies. So without further ado, here is what I am offering in my Spring/Easter Giveaway:
~ A handmade crocheted afghan in cream, light sage green, dark sage green, and country rose colors. This piece is far from finished in the picture but I promise I will have it done by the giveaway deadline!
~ A set of two adorable porcelain bunnies each adorned with a Spring flower.
~ A cross stitch kit which includes fabric, thread, needle and instructions. It is a beautiful piece containing flowers and reads "God is Love".
~ A yummy Candleberry tart to use with your tart burner. The fragrance is Raspberry Lemonade. Yummy!!
~ A magnetic shopping list with a cute little doggie wearing his bunny ears that reads "Happy Easter".
~ A set of three handmade (by me!) Easter egg bowl fillers. I used two different fabrics on these. The front is a floral print and the back is a tan muslin. These are stuffed and tied up with stained cheesecloth and I added a rusty bell to each one.
~ A four pack of flower seeds to plant in your garden. I've included sunflowers, cosmos, marigolds, and shasta daisies.
O.k., now that you've seen the goodies I'm offering, here are the rules for this giveaway:
1. You MUST be a follower of my blog. If you aren't following me, what are you waiting for?? I love new followers and welcome all!
2. You MUST post a comment on this post ONLY telling me that you want to be entered. This is the only post I will be pulling my winner from, so please make sure that this is the post you comment on or you won't be entered.
3. You don't have to have a blog to enter, but if you do have a blog, I ask that you post a link to this giveaway on your blog. Doing this will give you an extra entry! And if you don't have a blog, please leave me an e-mail addy to contact you if you are the winner.
4. This giveaway is open to everyone, no matter what corner of this big ole earth you call home!
5. I will be drawing a winner on Wednesday, March 24th and will announce it that evening around 7 p.m. eastern time.
Well, I've got tons to do today so I've got to run for now. I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
Until next time. . .